20120914

me 'n M.E.: Life as an intern

So... I know it's been months since I've posted, but I'm here in Germany right now, stuck in a hotel room (who said fashion was glamorous), while I totally could've been at London Fashion Week, living the pretentious life hahahah - God Bless friends in high places -, but you can't have it all and what I'm doing here is kind of cool as well (I'll tell you about it later). Seems like the perfect time to update you on what I've been doing, cuz just like my friends like to say "sharing is caring".





About four weeks ago I started my internship @ SLEM and life has been pretty crazy ever since. On the very first day we got our pictures taken by this awesome photographer Nadja Pollack, who was possibly the nicest photographer I've ever shot with (look at me trynna be all mr. supermodel #dreamonDIVO). I of course wasn't happy, since I didn't have that fresh out of the barber haircut, but time is not on my side these days, so I didn't get the chance to. But here's the result.

Getting my picture taken on day one was pretty dope, but that's not the best thing about my internship. I've been here for about 4 weeks now and I've seen, learned and experienced so much already. As a result I decided that I need to get my hustle on #sorussel and starts spreading DIVOness upon the world. So stay tuned for more, aaight (I'm still doubting if that means cutting the "slang", cuz to be honest I like writing and talking like this, but people might think that I'm not capable of writing properly.. hmm... #foodforthoughts)

Holla!



P.S.: The top picture of  course is the entire SLEM team aka Nicoline van Enter, 3 other interns and myself. 

1 comment:

  1. who was possibly the nicest photographer I've ever shot with (look at me trynna be all mr. supermodel #dreamonDIVO).

    That just killed me DIVO. xD

    :)

    ReplyDelete