Image courtesy of IBtimes
- First of all, try releasing it the same date WORLD WIDE, because it's gonna get online, and impatient as I am, I will download it, because I can not wait!
- You made me impatient with your exposure overkill, getting the stars to do interviews on every radio-, and TV-show, magazine and online platform known to mankind so of course I know about it long before you planned the date for me to be able to see it. DUH!
- Third, how can you let these people rip your movie off like that?? I get it; now I can take my
2-year-old sister with me and she will understand it too, but please have the real version at night for me to watch. It's way better anyways, because you did the original casting.
- I am so not happy that you always take the shows off the air, before the season-finale
- And when you do decide to start airing again, unannounced on a time which clearly doesn't suit my schedule (a.k.a. late at night or early in the morning when I'm still in school), why start with 10 old episodes which I've already seen??
- If I have to wait for you to air these shows in Holland, I might as well not watch at all anymore, because I watch E!News and I'm a die-hard fan, so I'm part of their FB-page and they keep me updated on everything that happens in the episodes airing in the States. Sucks to be here, don't it?!